At ConnexFM, we are committed to creating a sustainable future for our business, our stakeholders, and the environment. Our Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Committee plays a vital role in achieving this goal.
The ESG Committee is responsible for educating ConnexFM members about ESG matters. By prioritizing ESG initiatives, we believe that facility management professionals can create long term value for all their stakeholders while contributing to a more sustainable future.
The ESG Committee focuses on the following areas:
We need to reduce our environmental impact for sustainable practices throughout our operations. This includes initiatives such as reducing our carbon footprint, improving energy efficiency, and managing our waste and water usage.
We believe that a business' is success is tied to the well-being of its employees, customers, and communities. We strive to promote diversity and inclusion, create safe and healthy workspaces, and support the communities in which we operate.
The ESG Committee can show facility management professionals how to maintain high ethical standards and transparent business practices.
Awareness & Education
- Show how ESG can provide value to your business and the FM industry.
- Not sure what GHG emissions, Greenwashing, Carbon Offsets, LEED, SASB, PFAS all mean?! We help Members navigate ESG topics so they can keep up with emerging regulations and trends.
- Create personal and professional growth opportunities for individual Members.
- Gather and share the latest articles, white papers, interviews and benchmarking tools for Members
Recruitment & Growth
- Help recruit individuals as subject matter experts to enrich our Members' network and education.
- Attract potential members that take ESG initiatives seriously and would like to connect with a community of like-minded professionals.
Watch ESG-themed Daily Grind episodes
Topic: ESG's Role in Workplace Equity and Investor Appeal ( Part 1 / Part 2)
Speakers: Sherry Darden, CEO Growth Strategist, CIRSBY
Katrina White, SVP, Business Development, North America Freshco