The ConnexFM Mentorship Program is a protégé-driven program that fosters a relationship between two ConnexFM members and involves coaching, advising, and supporting the professional goals of the protégé for one year—April 2023 through March 2024. ConnexFM intends this program to help shape the multi-site FM marketplace and positively impact the careers of ConnexFM members by improving their skills in coaching, leadership, and relationship-building. The program provides:
- A supportive relationship to help protégés meet their professional objectives.
- An open exchange of ideas and feedback; and
- A confidential environment.
Participants agree to:
- Meet with one another at least 12 times during the program
- Participate in a program orientation session
- Provide quarterly feedback about the program experience
- Commit to program work, including an estimated 20-25 hours for mentors and 25-35 hours for mentees protégés
- 12 monthly in-person or virtual meetings (12 hours)
- 1 in-person networking event (1 hour, optional)
- 5-10 hours for orientation, miscellaneous activities, sharing feedback and ongoing communication
Any ConnexFM member in good standing is eligible to participate in the program and we encourage members of all ages and experience levels to sign up as a mentee for career guidance and support. The filling of program slots is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that this program is for professional development purposes and not intended to be a sales/prospecting opportunity.
Sign Up Today!
Application Deadline: February 15, 2023
What Participants Are Saying ...
LInk to above post on LinkedIn