January 06, 2022 | | Connex News
Become an integral part of the new ConnexFM Mentorship Program Pilot!
The ConnexFM Mentorship Program is a mentee-driven program that fosters a mentoring relationship between two ConnexFM members and involves the mentor coaching, advising, and supporting the professional goals of the mentee for one year—April 2022 through March 2023. The program is intended to help shape the multi-site FM marketplace and positively impact the careers of ConnexFM members by improving their skills in coaching, leadership, and relationship building. The program provides:
- A supportive relationship to help mentees meet their professional objectives;
- An open exchange of ideas and feedback; and
- A confidential environment.
Participants agree to:
- Meet with one another at least 12 times during the program
- Participate in a program orientation session
- Provide quarterly feedback about the program experience
- Commit to program work, including an estimated 20-25 hours for mentors and 25-35 hours for mentees
– 12 monthly in-person or virtual meetings (12 hours)
– 1 in-person networking event (1 hour, optional)
– 5-10 hours for orientation, miscellaneous activities, sharing feedback and ongoing communication
Eligibility: Any ConnexFM member in good standing is eligible to participate in the program and we encourage members of all ages and experience levels to sign up as a mentee for career guidance and support. For the inaugural pilot program, participation is limited to 20 mentors and 20 mentees. Space in the program will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that this program is for professional development purposes and not intended to be a sales/prospecting opportunity.
When you join the inaugural group of ConnexFM members you’ll not only benefit from your new mentoring relationship, but you’ll also be help future program participants by providing your feedback to the ConnexFM team that will provide direction on the future of the program.
Sign Up by February 4 (Space Is Limited!)
"Mentorship is one of the most important aspects of personal and professional development. A mentor is there to guide you through the obstacles that inevitably arise while growing in your position and industry - not only acting as a sounding board, but a teacher. Mentorship is a rewarding experience for both parties involved.” – Jenna Dominguez, Branded-Group, ConnexFM Member
View More Headlines