March 09, 2021 | | Connex News
Connex is proud to announce the candidates for upcoming the Connex Board of Directors election. Each year, Connex takes great pride in the quality of member candidates nominated and selected for the Connex Board of Directors slate. The Connex Nominating Committee strives for candidates that exhibit leadership qualities such as strategic planning, foresight, innovative thinking, industry expertise, and an understanding of the varying interests of our diverse membership.
Connex is calling on YOU, the primary and/or voting Connex member of your organization, to cast YOUR VOTE for the 2021-22 Connex Board of Directors. The deadline to vote is April 2, 2021 at 5:00PM CT.
One Multi-Site Board seat will be filled based on your votes. There are two Multi-Site Alternates that will be selected this year with a separate ballot and vote by the 2020-21 Board of Directors. Candidates include:
- Kenneth Jones, Director of Facilities, Heartland Dental
- Nicole Price, Facilities Manager, Retail, Herman Miller Retail (Design Within Reach, HAY North America and Herman Miller Seating)
- Mike Bowman, Director Facilities, Environmental and Safety, Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO)
- Douglas Phillips, Director of Maintenance, Energy, Waste and Recycling, Petco Animal Supplies
- Tony DiSpirito, Director, Store Preservation, Sephora
- Karen Shriner, Esq., Sr. Real Estate Attorney, Weis Markets, Inc.
Two Supplier Board seats will be filled based on your votes. There is also one Supplier Alternate that will be that will be selected this year with a separate ballot and vote by the 2020-21 Board of Directors. Candidates include:
- Michael Kurland, CEO, Branded Group
- Steven Hearon, President, BrandPoint Services
- Stefanie Driscoll, Vice President of Client Relations, Ferrandino & Son, Inc.
- Siddarth (Sid) Shetty, Vice President - Major Accounts, ServiceChannel
- Tom Kay, Chief Revenue Officer, SMG Holdings LLC
- Amanda Smith, Sr. Manager, Business Development, Superclean Service Company, Inc.
Watch The Daily Grind at 2:00PM CT to hear from each of the candidates from March 9 - 18. To view more information on the voting process, candidate biographies and candidate statements, click here.
NEW: Effective January 1, 2021, each organization can add an additional voting member (for a total of 2 votes).
1) Click here to learn how.
2) Go to your Member Dashboard now to add your additional voting member.
NOTE: Only the Primary & Voting Member from each organization are eligible to vote. (2 votes per member organization).
View More Headlines