1. Connex staff will contact applicable speakers for each week’s theme. We are looking for Subject Matter Experts to speak to best practices, case studies and trends in the FM industry. Sales pitches are not allowed.
2. Interviews are recorded on Monday and Wednesday afternoons from 2 – 5 p.m. CT.
a. The interview utilizes Zoom – including the camera and microphone functions.
b. The interview will take about 10 – 15 minutes. However, we schedule it for 1-hour because we will do quality checks for sound or buffering issues after the interview. In rare cases, we need to re-record.
3. Speakers will need to send a high-resolution headshot for social media graphics. Speakers are allowed to share on their own social media.
4. Each speaker will be provided multiple questions to choose from for their interview.
Tips for Guests
• No virtual backgrounds – When edited, the quality of the video is lowered.
• In Zoom, ensure your HQ quality setting is turned on.
• Mute your phone.
• Turn off notifications on your computer.
• Look at your webcam instead of the screen. Consider raising your computer so your camera is centered.
• Practice to ensure you do not seem as if reading.
• If using Wi-Fi, consider removing other devices during the recording to ensure a good connection.
Members who are interested in appearing on The Daily Grind can fill out the below form. Please send any questions to Meg Buckley at email@example.com.
Return to The Daily Grind Homepage