Connex’s goal is to provide committed, dedicated retail facility management professionals with basic technical trade knowledge that is valuable in the marketplace. The Retail Facilities 101 Curriculum is a comprehensive curriculum of specific and practical trade information about the multi-site retail facilities environment. It is based on an outline that includes the essential trade concepts required of a competent retail facility professional.
The curriculum ensures all subject matter, learning objectives and key terminology are covered in a comprehensive manner and provides for increased learning and comprehension by the participant. The curriculum is a “living document,” reviewed and updated on regular intervals, so it remains a dependable source of specific and current practical knowledge.
Who Should Attend?
- FM professionals who need to increase basic knowledge in a specific trade
- Seasoned professionals transitioning into the FM role
- Young professionals entering the FM field
Earn Your Certificate of Completion – The steps are easy!
1. Plan your training over a 12- month period;
2. Register for course(s); and
3. Attend and complete the evaluation(s).
Individual Course: $80 members | $150 non-members
Bundle: $495 members | $695 non-members