Connex Women in Action Professional Development Grant For Women in the FM Profession
Connex Women in Action in conjunction with the Connex Foundation, Inc. is offering a professional development grant towards your ProFM credential.
Rules for Applying
You must agree to the following terms to apply:
You are a woman working as a Facilities Management professional.
- You are a current employee of a Connex Member Company in good standing.
- This application must be completed by you (the applicant).
- You are not, to your knowledge, related as a spouse, child, step-child, grandchild or step-grandchild to any individual who is currently employed by Connex, serving on the Connex Women In Action Committee or sitting on the Connex Board of Directors.
- The information provided in this application and any materials that you provide should be, to the best of your knowledge, true and correct. You must not knowingly withhold or misrepresent any information related to this application.
- Your application and all additional materials must be submitted by the deadline of 12:00PM CT, Monday, June 21, 2021.
- Award decisions and notifications are made on a rolling basis. Applicants will be notified of the result of their application(s) by, Wednesday, July 7, 2021.
- Connex reserves the right to adjust or cancel grant awards at any time.
- Communication between you (the applicant) and Connex will be primarily through email. You must send any email address updates to firstname.lastname@example.org and you must monitor your spam, junk or quarantine folders for emails from email@example.com.