The ConnexFM Communities – including the All Member Community, the Multi-Site FM Community and each Council Community – are now closed and will be undergoing a complete overhaul and redesign in a different technology platform. In the meantime, we have created groups on LinkedIn to provide an online environment for our members. We invite you to join us in one or more of the ConnexFM LinkedIn Groups.
The Food & Beverage Council consists of a team of seven FMs, five supplier individual members, and three subject matter experts including one Connex alliance member. The Council provides guidance on the development of specialized events and catered resources specific to their industry and within the Connex Food & Beverage Community. The Council currently includes:
- Karen Shriner, Weis Markets, Inc. (Co-Chair)
- Robbie Drake, Murphy Oil USA, Inc. (Co-Chair)
- Taz Sutherland, Walmart, Inc.
- Jon Makowski, Powerhouse
- Tom Coble, Pegnato Roof Intelligence Network
- Ross Merkling, ASSA ABLOY Entrance Systems
- Hara Prager, Brinco Mechanical
- Jonathan Tan, Ratio Institute
- Liz Peralta-Foxwell, Feed Forward
- Barry Crystal, Direct Construction (Canadian Council Liaison)
Positions for multi-site FMs are available; click the “Submit Interest Form” button below to apply. Contact Cary Richmond, ConnexFM Staff Liaison, for additional information.
Submit Interest Form