The ConnexFM Canadian Council addresses the FM needs of the members doing business within Canada or with Canadian companies. The council is open to all multi-site members in the FM industry. To find resources specific to Canadian multi-site facilities, visit the Resources for FMs in Canada page.
The Canadian Council is led by a team of seven FMs, five supplier individual members, and three subject matter experts including one Connex alliance member. The Council provides guidance on the development of specialized events and catered resources for the ConnexFM Canadian community. The Council includes:
- Deanne Barker, Best Buy Canada Ltd. (Co-Chair)
- Barry Crystal, Direct Construction Company Limited (Co-Chair)
- Daniel Audet, Savers/Value Village
- Babita Singh, The Home Depot Canada
- Kevin McPherson, LCBO
- Felon Harris, LCBO
- Gordon Bergevin, National Dispatch Services
- Carrie Emerson, OD Byrne Ltd
- Marcia O'Connor, AM FM Consulting Group Inc.
- Sierra LeBlanc, H&M Canada
- Preston McClanahan, Michaels Stores
Please contact Leah Machann, ConnexFM Staff Liaison, for additional information.
Submit Interest Form