Introducing the newest recognition program from ConnexFM, ConnextGen. This recognition aims to honor and support the rising stars in facilities management. It's all about celebrating the dynamic individuals who are driving innovation, pushing boundaries, and bringing a fresh perspective to our industry.
Who We Recognize
ConnextGen is more than just a recognition; it's a platform designed to spotlight the next generation of leaders in the world of facilities management. It's a chance to get to know the fresh faces already making a significant impact on the industry, and an opportunity to watch them grow and evolve within this dynamic field.
- Be 35 years or younger as of April 9, 2024
- Be a ConnexFM member or their company/school must be a ConnexFM member
- Should have exceptional achievements and potential within the facilities management industry and/or the supporting industries of the FM space
Nominations & Recognition of Honorees
Know someone who fits the bill? It's easy to nominate them for a ConnextGen recognition. Simply fill out our nomination form linked below, telling us about the outstanding young talent you believe deserves to be in the spotlight.
2024 ConnextGen Nominee Submissions
After all nominee submissions have been received, the nominees will receive a formal application to collect more details for review. All nominee's applications must be received by January 19, 2024. Applications will be reviewed by a volunteer group of ConnexFM Legacy Council members who will review the applicants and chose the honorees for recognition.
Honorees will be recognized at the ConnexFM 2024 National Conference, which will include a complimentary registration for the event and exclsuive Conference events for ConnextGen Honorees.
Important Dates for 2024 Honorees
- Nominations are open now and will close on January 12, 2024
- Nominees will receive a notification of submission and an application to complete. The application form must be completed by January 19, 2024
Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the ConnextGen story. Help us showcase the brilliance and potential of young professionals in facilities management.