ConnexFM’s U.S. Multi-Site Company of the Year Award is the most prestigious award recognizing excellence in performance by a multi-site/retail facility management team.
Eligibility and Rules for this award:
- Must be a current ConnexFM member for a minimum of three (3) years consecutively and be in good standing having no outstanding ethics violations (the ConnexFM staff will verify this when award nominations are received).
- Attained outstanding accomplishments or contributed significantly to the facilities management profession.
- Displays leadership, integrity, character and professionalism within the facilities management industry and is respected by industry peers.
- Shaped the industry through their contributions and continues to contribute to the overall industry.
- No self nominations are allowed.
- All other ConnexFM member organizations are eligible and may nominate any ConnexFM member organizations.
The nominee company must be a role model for the industry. Examples of accomplishments and characteristics include but are not limited to:
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Established a creative vision that resulted in improved business processes
- Initiated a new program generating new efficiencies (i.e. budget savings, etc.) for the facilities department.
- Developed new techniques for use within the facilities management department
- Possesses considerable business acumen
- Ongoing dedication to partnership and bettering the industry
or call 972-231-9810.