The ConnexFM Service Excellence Awards are given to additional volunteer members who have also made significant contributions to the Association.
Criterion for the ConnexFM Service Excellence Awards are as follows:
- Overall contribution of time, intellect and resources to ConnexFM Association's vision, mission and goals.
- Contribution of time and resources to committee mission and goals.
- (3) Three years of consecutive membership in PRSM required.
- ConnexFM member in good standing having no outstanding Ethics violations.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the ConnexFM Team to ensure the criteria have been met.
- You may nominate as many members as you like.
- Self nominations are not allowed.
Nominations will be accepted from:
- ConnexFM Board of Directors
- ConnexFM Staff
- ConnexFM Committee members
A nominee must:
- Be actively engaged in ConnexFM.
- A nominee should display professionalism, fairness, operational organization, etc. within his/her company.
- A nominee should display leadership within the facilities management industry.
- A nominee should display integrity and character, and should be well respected throughout the industry for his or her professional reputation.
- ConnexFM Board of Directors members are ineligible for awards other than the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- All other ConnexFM members are eligible and may nominate any ConnexFM member.
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-231-9810.