The Outstanding Connex Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes one individual who has made significant contributions to Connex goals, strategic direction and contributions to the retail facilities management industry. Service Excellence Awards are given to additional volunteer members who have also made significant contributions to the Association.
Criterion for both the Outstanding Connex Volunteer of the Year and the Service Excellence Awards are as follows:
- Overall contribution of time, intellect and resources to Connex's vision, mission and goals.
- Contribution of time and resources to committee mission and goals.
- (3) Three years of consecutive membership in Connex required.
- Connex member in good standinghaving no outstanding Ethics violations.
- All nominations will be reviewed by the Awards Committee to ensure the criteria have been met.
- You may nominate as many members as you like.
Nominations will be accepted from:
- Connex Board of Directors
- Connex Staff
- Connex Committee members
A nominee must:
- Be actively engaged in Connex.
- A nominee should display professionalism, fairness, operational organization, etc. within his/her company.
- A nominee should display leadership within the facilities management industry.
- A nominee should display integrity and character, and should be well respected throughout the industry for his or her professional reputation.
- If self-nominating, the nominee may be asked to provide verification of accomplishments by their immediate supervisor or by a Connex member in same company.
- Connex Board of Directors members are ineligible for awards other than the Lifetime Achievement Award.
- All other Connex members are eligible and may nominate any Connex member.
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at email@example.com or call 972-231-9810 x111.