The Lawrence W. Whelan ConnexFM Lifetime Achievement Award recognizes extraordinary accomplishments by ConnexFM members. This prestigious award recognizes your peer(s)—living or deceased—who have distinguished themselves by their contributions to the 'multi-site/retail facility management profession over a long career.
Nominees for The Lawrence W. Whelan ConnexFM Lifetime Achievement Award should meet the following criteria:
- Attained prominence in their professional careers.
- Achieved a minimum of 20 years of distinguished service within retail facility maintenance. The award is for lifetime achievement rather than for a single contribution, no matter how monumental.
- Be a current or former ConnexFM/PRSM member during this time frame. Minimum of 20 years within the industry and 10 years with ConnexFM eligibility required.
- Served on a committee, board or task force (volunteer/member/officer) during their tenure as a ConnexFM member.
- Made significant or unique contributions to ConnexFM during their tenure within the industry.
- Be universally known within the organization for integrity and stature. They shall have demonstrated abilities and values that the ConnexFM membership will take pride in and accomplishments that will inspire.Therefore, nominees will be expected to have demonstrated tangible and persistent contributions that are recognized by their peers as accomplishments in the retail facilities maintenance industry.
A nominee must:
- Have no outstanding Ethics violations.
- A nominee should display professionalism, fairness, operational organization, etc. within his/her company.
- A nominee should display leadership within the facilities management industry.
- A nominee should display integrity and character, and should be well respected throughout the industry for his or her professional reputation.
- No self nominations are allowed.
- ConnexFM Board of Directors ARE eligible for Lifetime Achievement Award.
- All other ConnexFM members are eligible and may nominate any ConnexFM member.
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-231-9810.