Connex’s Canadian Supplier Company of the Year is the most prestigious award recognizing performance excellence by a Supplier/Consultant to the retail facility management profession.
Eligibility and Rules for this award:
- Must be located in Canada.
- Must be a current Connex member for a minimum of three (3) years consecutively and be in good standing having no outstanding ethics violations.
- Attained outstanding accomplishments or contributed significantly to the facilities management profession.
- Displays leadership, integrity, character and professionalism within the facilities management industry and is respected by industry peers.
- If self-nominating, the nominee may be asked to provide verification of accomplishments by their immediate supervisor(s) or Connex member in same company.
- All other Connex member companies are eligible and may nominate any Connex member companies, including their own.
The nominee must be a role model for the industry. Examples of accomplishments include but are not limited to:
- Established a creative vision that resulted in improved client business processes
- Positive character and industry reputation
- Mentored other industry professionals
- Considerable business acumen
- Demonstrated leadership
- Ongoing dedication to partnership and bettering the industry
- Helped to shape the industry and his/her efforts continue to contribute
- Collaborated with a retailer on a project/issue bringing favorable results in the retail space
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at email@example.com or call 972-231-9810x111.